Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Stupid Busy

   I am currently squeezing this status update between hours of work, time with my boyfriend, and all the crappy financial crap college has to offer, so I may not make too much sense. Over the past month everything has changed, with my new job and my new boyfriend (our 1 month is next Tuesday). I currently work with a Romanian boy, a Czech girl and two Spanish children (and potentially a Bulgarian boy as well), at this summer camp by my house. It's pretty nice, though I will have to learn a lot about how they speak. It's pretty sweet, the hours rock and I get paid well. I may also my a waitress soon, too.
     As for my social life: it is very different. Since I started dating my lovely boyfriend ( pics possibly to follow), I've hung out with mostly him, his family, and my friend Megan. It's hard with work to keep up with everybody. Also, I don't hang out with a lot of people because of a lot of dumb drama, for example, my "ex" is going to ask out the girl I used to be best friends with. Well, I really don't care all that much, I will just find it soooo funny if he actually did it just to get back at me for finally getting over him. I will find it twice as funny if she says no. Either way,  I have an amazing boyfriend and I have high hopes :) Shout out to my Stud ;) love you!
     Anyway, so there's my life right now. I'm busy but happily so. :P Peace out!

2 comments: