Friday, May 29, 2015

Almost Done

    So right now I'm putting the finishing touches on my room, and preparing for my graduation tomorrow. Today I was super productive. I got to sleep in 'till 8, then I mowed the lawn, swept the garage (since I had already cleaned it the day before), went shopping, painted my closet doors and windows white (pictures soon), walked my Pastor's dog, went shopping again, pulled weeds/ did garden work, and did a spot-check on my bedroom. Not bragging lol. Anyway, tomorrow is kind of gonna be a drag, since the ceremony lasts about 3 1/2 hours, and I have to be there one hour early. Not a big fan of pretentious home school mothers either. Yet, I am graduating and I shall be hopeful. My graduation party was moved from tomorrow to Sunday, because of rain. Odds are it will rain Sunday, too, with my luck, but I shall still remain hopeful.
     I'm pretty sure I'm gonna kick myself for not writing anything meaningful about the "breathtaking moments before I leap into adulthood", but I don't really care right now lol.
     Also, withing the next two weeks I will be doing a picture tour of my house for all of you lovelys to see. We did a lot of renovations and I just feel like sharing, sue me. I'll also be posting graduation pics soon as well. Sorry, my brain is kind of scattered at the moment with all the work I still have yet to do. Love you guys! Pray for me :)
                                                       

Also, check out the new decal I made :) Enjoy Every Moment

No comments:

Post a Comment