Wednesday, June 3, 2015

An Extroverted Introvert

     So lately everything has been going perfectly to be honest, and yet I'm dead tired and wanting to do nothing. I'm an extroverted introvert (I can be outgoing around people, but then I get very tired basically). I graduated last Saturday, had a party on Sunday, did stuff on Monday and Tuesday that for some stupid reason I can't even remember (for some odd reason I've been very forgetful lately), and today I went to Feed My Starving Children, went to Starbucks to meet an internet friend for the first time and go to her youth group. It was really fun, and everyone was really nice, but now I'm pooped. What's more, tomorrow I have my Bible Study, shopping to do, baseboards to paint, and tears to shed. lol I'm just kidding about that last part. Then on Friday I'm hanging out with a good friend, then the next day I have my best friend's birthday party.
     All in all, I'm just downright tired lol Anyway, here's a picture that I took like forever ago that I just found on my laptop.  I'm such a dork haha :) peace my homies!

No comments:

Post a Comment