Thursday, June 11, 2015

Summer Plans

     So it's my last summer of childlike freedom. Go big or go home right? Well, that's exactly what I'm gonna do. Normally I am the stay at home and chill, or go for a pleasant bike ride type, but this summer everything is changing. Yeah, I've got at least five graduation parties to go to that I can think of off the top of my head, and plans to go longboarding with friends and stuff like that, but I'm also going on a lot of trips. Here's a rough draft of my summer schedule.
1. Stay a week at a friend's house to house sit with another friend.
2. Go for a weekend vacation in my friend's RV on a lake.
3. Go to school orientation. (while I'm there)
    A. Go to Chinatown
    B. Go to a Cubs Game.
    C. Go to a couple of concerts.
4. Go on vacation with a few families to Wisconsin Dells
5. Go on a mission's trip to Tennessee.
6. (Possibly but I probably won't feel up to it) A mission's trip to New York.

     So yeah, that's honestly just the tip of the iceberg. During my off- hours I'll be continuing the remodeling of my church, and giving my input on other projects. I'll be a nanny again. I'll still be painting, and all the other weirdo jobs I have.
     Basically, I'm gonna be frigging busy.
     Anyway, my posts will be a tad slower to postage than per usual, given said circumstances. I'll also post chapters of The Unlikely whenever I can! Hope you like them! Give me input!



No comments:

Post a Comment